DescriptionCozy, well maintained and characteristic ground floor apartment with garden!
This recently renovated 2-room ground floor apartment with a nice back garden has a spacious living room at the rear and provides access to the sunny garden and kitchen. You enter the house through the central hall from where all rooms are available. The bathroom and a spacious bedroom are located at the front. Whole house with central heating.
The property is located in the Oud-Charlois district with close to highways, the Zuiderpark, Zuidplein shopping center and public transport is within walking distance.
The layout of the apartment is as follows:
- Entrance / hall with access to the rooms
- Spacious living room of approximately 26 m2 located at the rear with wonderfully large light sliding doors to the backyard
- Closed new modern kitchen with a straight block layout and equipped with a fridge with freezer, gas hob with extractor hood, oven, more than enough cupboard space and washing machine connection and door to the garden
- Bedroom of approximately 12 m2 is located at the front
- Bathroom fully tiled and equipped with a hanging toilet, walk-in shower, sink and design radiator
The backyard of approximately 40 m2 has a back entrance. Fence will be placed.
- Deposit 1 month rent
- Service costs € 49.50 per month
- Excl. G/W/L
- Please respond via 'schedule a viewing'
- Income from work desired, income requirement per month is 3x the monthly rent or with guarantor
|Asking price||€825 per month (upholstered)|
|Service costs||€49.50 per month|
|Offered since||25 August 2020|
|Last updated||26 September 2020|
|Type of residence||Apartment, ground floor apartment, apartment|
|Type of construction||Existing estate|
|Surfaces and content|
|Effective area||50 m²|
|Number of floors||1|
|Number of rooms||2 of which (1 bedroom)|
|Number of bathrooms||1|
Near public transport
On a quiet street