DescriptionBeautiful 2-room apartment for rent on the Zandkreek in IJsselmonde.
Are you looking for a nice place for yourself? A place where you feel completely at home? A place where you are fully equipped? Then come and take a look at the Zandkreek during the open house. This apartment is located on the 6th floor of a well-maintained complex.
From the apartment you have a beautiful view of the green surroundings. The apartment also has an elevator. So you are fully equipped.
Apartment entrance / central hall with:
- Meter cupboard and toilet
- Living room with laminate flooring and large windows with unobstructed views of the area
- Bedroom located on the corner with access to the balcony
- Kitchen with a well-kept white kitchen unit and access to the balcony on the Southwest hedge (afternoon and evening sun!)
- Bathroom with shower, sink and connection for the washing machine
- Spacious storage room in the basement (cellar box)
IJsselmonde is one of the nicer areas in Rotterdam to live. There are plenty of local shops in the immediate vicinity of the apartment for your daily shopping. The shopping center 'Keizerswaard' can also be reached quickly. Here you will find the larger supermarkets and chain stores.
The location in relation to public transport facilities and roads is sublime. There is also free parking in front of the door. Does this sound like your dream home? Then come and have a look.
- Rent €795.00
- Excl. G/W/L
- Excl. advance heating costs: €95.00 per month
- Excl. Service costs: €49.50 per month
- Income from work
- Income requirement 3x the rent as income per month or with guarantor
- Please respond via 'Schedule a viewing'
|Asking price||€795 per month (upholstered, indexed)|
|Acceptance||By 01 October 2020|
|Offered since||04 September 2020|
|Last updated||25 September 2020|
|Type of residence||Apartment, flat with shared staircase, apartment|
|Type of construction||Existing estate|
|Surfaces and content|
|Plot size||45 m²|
|Effective area||45 m²|
|Number of floors||1|
|Number of rooms||2 of which (1 bedroom)|
|Number of bathrooms||1 (and 1 separate toilet)|
Near public transport
On a quiet street
|Has a balcony||Yes|
|Has an elevator||Yes|
|Has a storage room||Yes|