New for rent
DescriptionLight and spacious 3-room apartment on the third floor in the cozy '' Walchersestraat '' in Rotterdam.
- Entrance via the staircase to the 3rd floor.
- Apartment entrance with the hallway.
- From the hallway there is the staircase to the 3rd floor, toilet room and access to the living room.
- Spacious living room (approximately 15m2) with laminate flooring, neat walls and ceiling and patio doors to the balcony.
- Semi-open kitchen with a kitchen unit.
- Bathroom with toilet, corner shower and sink.
- Bedroom 1; with closet approximately 8 m2
- Bedroom 2; approximately 6.5 m2
There is a private storage room in the building downstairs.
There is a balcony, laminate flooring throughout the apartment and plastic frames with double glazing.
Affordable living and yet in the cozy atmosphere of the big city? That is possible here! A short distance from Rotterdam icons such as De Kuip and Ahoy - roads and public transport, this attractive portico flat is very centrally located. The Walchersestraat is located on the border between the Carnisse and Zuidplein districts - with the eponymous shopping center, with numerous small-scale shops, and various catering establishments.
- Deposit 1 month's rent
- Service costs: € 49.50 per month
- Please respond via 'Schedule a viewing'
- Income from work desired, income requirement per month is 3x the monthly rent or with guarantor
- Registration via a Housing Permit City of Rotterdam is mandatory
|Asking price||€865 per month (upholstered)|
|Status||New for rent|
|Acceptance||By 02 November 2020|
|Offered since||16 October 2020|
|Last updated||23 October 2020|
|Type of residence||Apartment, flat with shared staircase, apartment|
|Type of construction||Existing estate|
|Surfaces and content|
|Plot size||55 m²|
|Effective area||55 m²|
|Number of floors||1|
|Number of rooms||4 of which (3 bedrooms)|
|Number of bathrooms||1 (and 1 separate toilet)|
Near public transport
Near shopping center
|Has a balcony||Yes|
|Has a storage room||Yes|