DescriptionWould you like to rent a furnished apartment in a luxurious and quiet residential environment? This beautiful and secluded furnished 2 room apartment on the first floor is an attractive offer and definitely worth a visit during the open house!
The apartment has recently been renovated and furnished.
- Entrance via the central staircase to the first floor; gallery.
- Apartment entrance with hallway 3.58 x 0.95.
- Bright living room 5.45 x 3.61 / 2.91 with neat walls and ceiling, closet and patio doors to the:
- Half indoor balcony 1.75 x 1.52 located on the west, with a nice view of the immediate, green living environment.
- Spacious bedroom 3.65 x 2.60 with fitted wardrobes and neat wall finishes.
- Well-kept kitchen 2.66 x 1.70 with a light kitchen layout, white worktop, light tiling, gas hob, washing machine connection and geyser setup.
- Bathroom 1.68 x 1.37 with a shower in the hip bath, sink, toilet and slightly tinted tiles.
- Storage in the basement.
In addition to the bright living room, the house has a lovely west-facing balcony. The bathroom and closed kitchen are stylishly furnished according to the attached photos. You will receive a storage room in the basement. The apartment complex is centrally located in a child-friendly environment, so you will find the shopping street of the Spinozaweg in the vicinity, including several supermarkets. There are also several boarding points for public transport.
- 1 month deposit
- Excl. Advance heating costs: € 90 per month
- Excl. Service costs: € 49.50 per month
- Excl. Furnishing: € 95 per month
- Income requirement 3x the monthly rent per month or with guarantor
- Please respond via 'schedule a viewing'
|Asking price||€795 per month (furnished, upholstered)|
|Offered since||23 October 2020|
|Last updated||23 November 2020|
|Type of residence||Apartment, gallery flat, apartment|
|Type of construction||Existing estate|
|Surfaces and content|
|Plot size||41 m²|
|Effective area||41 m²|
|Number of floors||1|
|Number of rooms||2 of which (1 bedroom)|
|Number of bathrooms||1|
|Location||Near public transport
Near shopping center
On a quiet street
|Year of manufacture||1941|
|Has a balcony||Yes|
|Has a storage room||Yes|