New for rent
DescriptionSuper apartment! Quiet and centrally located, in the popular neighborhood "Het Lage Land". This 4-room apartment where you can put your own things in right away! The apartment is located on the 6th floor and has a large storage room on the ground floor.
Central entrance with mailboxes, doorbells and staircase, lifts and access to the storage rooms.
- Entrance; Spacious hall with storage cupboard, fully tiled toilet with wall closet and hand basin.
- You have access to all rooms from the hall.
- The living room (6.6 x 4.3) has a lot of light and space
The closed kitchen is in an L-shape and is equipped with various appliances: gas hob, extractor, dishwasher and a fridge / freezer and oven. Here is also the washing machine connection.
- Bedroom 1 (4.4 x 3.2 m) front left with built-in wardrobe
- Bedroom 2 (2.2 x 3.2 m) on the right front
- Bedroom 3 (4.2 X 3 m) at the left rear with balcony
- The bathroom is fully tiled and equipped with a shower, sink and connection for the washing machine and dryer.
- Separate toilet
The pleasant, child-friendly, 1960s neighborhood "Het Lage Land" is a very green and spacious neighborhood. Schools, recreation, sports facilities and shopping centers are all in close proximity. On Friday you can enjoy a pleasant stroll through the market at the Lage land shopping center.
Do you want to go shopping? Then you can take your bike and visit the large shopping center "Alexandrium Shopping Mall" or the center of Rotterdam.
In need of a nice walk? Then the largest recreation area in Rotterdam, the Kralingse Bos / plas, is within walking distance for you! The Kralingse bos is the ideal place for walking & sports (sailing, swimming, running, golf & boot camp).
Het Lage land is also within cycling distance of the Erasmus University and is very centrally located to public transport. The bus, metro and train are all within walking / cycling distance. Thanks to the excellent public transport and major roads in the area (A16 and A20), municipalities such as The Hague, Delft and Utrecht are also within reach.
- Deposit 1 month rent
- Excl. G/W/L
- Servicecosts €49.50 per month
- Income from work desired, income requirement is 3x the monthly rent or with guarantor
- Maximum 3 home sharers / students allowed!
|Asking price||€1,295 per month (upholstered, indexed)|
|Status||New for rent|
|Offered since||11 September 2020|
|Type of residence||Apartment, gallery flat, apartment|
|Type of construction||Existing estate|
|Surfaces and content|
|Effective area||90 m²|
|Number of floors||1|
|Number of rooms||4 of which (3 bedrooms)|
|Number of bathrooms||1 (and 1 separate toilet)|
Near public transport
|Has a balcony||Yes|
|Has a storage room||Yes|