For rent: HET MOOISTE UITZICHT OVER ROTTERDAM IS NU TE HUUR!Brielselaan 18B, 3081 LB Rotterdam
DefinitionWe offer this beautifully furnished apartment with the most beautiful view of Rotterdam
This beautifully furnished 4-room apartment with 3 bedrooms gives a unique panoramic view of the city from multiple sides, all of Rotterdam can be seen.
The house is upholstered and furnished including private parking space in the building (indoor garage).
Located on the 17th floor of the prestigious apartment complex "The Queen of the South" with 3 bedrooms, indoor balcony and 110m² of living space with storage and private parking space in the basement.
Due to the large amount of glass, this apartment is not only very light, but also offers a phenomenal view over the Rotterdam skyline! In the loggia, which can be fully opened with a sliding door, it is very nice to stay on this 17th floor!
In the building you can find a hotel, restaurant, eatery, parking with car elevator. The residents can make exclusive use of the facilities (restaurant, lounge, etc.) of the hotel.
There is a caretaker present regularly and you can deposit the household waste in a specially provided indoor waste container.
The tower with an elliptical low-rise section has a northwest / southeast orientation, and a nod in the end façades ensures optimum light and orientation for each apartment. Because this apartment is completely unobstructed, there is no view into the apartment, so hanging curtains would be a shame. This way you can fully admire the enchanting panorama, both in the evening and during the day.
With the metro station just steps away, you can reach the center of Rotterdam in just a few minutes. One metro stop further you arrive at the Zuidplein, the largest covered shopping center in the 'Randstad'.
Entertainment can be found in the Maassilo or in the Ahoy and the Zuiderpark is located within cycling distance.
The accessibility is also very good by water. On the other side of the Maassilo there is a stop for the water taxi and you can enjoy a delicious lunch in a short time at, for example, Hotel New York.
By car you are also on the Ring around Rotterdam with the main traffic roads A13, A20, A16, A29 and A15.
Central modern reception hall with mailboxes, call tableau (videophone), 2 lift installations that go to the 17th floor super fast and take you to the storage rooms in the basement.
Entrance to the house through a wide corridor.
Spacious hall with access to all rooms, spacious living room with many windows and super views over various attractive parts of Rotterdam.
Exclusive kitchen with all conceivable built-in appliances, namely; including a 4-burner induction hob, combi oven and American fridge.
Three spacious furnished bedrooms, with access to the conservatory. Every morning upon waking up the best view you can imagine of the river 'Maas' and beyond ...
Spacious ceiling-tiled bathroom with shower room and rain shower.
Separate neatly tiled toilet room with free hanging toilet and sink.
Indoor storage with mechanical ventilation system, heat recovery system, washing machine connection and dryer- installation. The meter cupboard is located outside the apartment, right next to the front door.
* Unique view (17th floor!) With corner location with front and side windows and panoramic view of Rotterdam
* House is upholstered and furnished (see photos)
* Indoor loggia is a great place to enjoy. You step into a 'view card', as it were
* Living area approximately 110 m²
* Parking with car lift
* Caretaker regularly present and the possibility to deposit household waste indoors
* Queen of the South residential building of 74.8 meters high and 23 floors
* Spacious 4 room house with 3 bedrooms
* Art hotel, with a lovely restaurant, located on the 4th to 12th floors
* Spacious bright living room with unique view of the Rotterdam skyline
* Equipped with central heating with heat recovery system
* Fully equipped with plastic frames with double glazing
* Very well insulated complex
* 2 lift installations available with fast lifts
* Parking lift
* Parking garage through a very modern so-called 'closed system'
* Very neat entrance and beautifully decorated hall with access to the house
* Convenient location near day shops, the Zuidplein and public transport facilities. In a few minutes you will get off at the
Coolsingel and you are in no time at Katendrecht and the Wilhelminapier
- Deposit 2 months rent
- Service costs: € 59.50 per month
- Parking: € 150 per month (compulsory purchase)
- Rent excluding gas, advance heating costs, water and electricity
|Asking price||€1,250 per month (furnished, upholstered)|
|Acceptance||By 20 April 2020|
|Offered since||01 April 2020|
|Last updated||22 May 2020|
|Type of residence||Apartment, flat with shared staircase, apartment|
|Type of construction||Existing estate|
|Surfaces and content|
|Effective area||110 m²|
|Number of floors||1|
|Number of rooms||4 of which (3 bedrooms)|
|Number of bathrooms||1 (and 1 separate toilet)|
Near public transport
Near shopping center
On a busy street
|Number of parking spaces||1|
|Number of covered parking spaces||1|
|Water heating||Central heating system|
|Has an elevator||Yes|